I just love the murals painted on Tribal African abodes and this geometric pattern brings these murals right into your home or your accessories. This irregular geometric pattern has a sophistication about it that lends itself to any decor. It is a one colour print and can be mixed and matched with many different patterns. An exciting but safe option when decorating your home. Of course this design fits in with many of our other patterns. Look at our cushion page for ideas.
Our fabrics are all screen printed by hand by our highly skilled printers, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. Our work is a rare labour of love, and you will find evidence in our handcraft in the little imperfections and irregularities, not mistakes, but reminders of that truly personal and individual touch. This type of fabric is not recommended for permanent outdoor use as it will fade if exposed to harsh elements such as the sun and rain.
If you would like more information or purchase fabric swatches please email us at email@example.com
• Design/Pattern Repeat: 60cm
• Print Repeat: 60cm
• Print Width: 150cm
• Fabric Width: approximately 150cm (Depending on supplier, email for exact measurements)
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric and computer monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• It might be a good idea to scotch guard your fabric if you have children and dogs jumping on the furniture.
• You can purchase a can of scotch guard at your local supermarket/furniture store
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• If we do not have the fabric in your favourite design and colourway in stock, we will print it for you, however please note this will delay the dispatch date of your order - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.