The pincushion is part of the fynbos protea group of designs as is so much part of our life here in Cape Town. We are surrounded by mountains and a wonderfully rich floral kingdom. Proteas abound and are loved by all. This particular protea is curious as it really does look like a pincushion. It is exotic to the rest of the world and is a wonderful design to include into your decor. This print is a three colour, rich textured design and this gives incredible diversity when pairing up with the rest of your look. It’s fun, feminine and masculine at the same time, pretty and bold. Dramatic and delicate. A wonderful choice that is much loved by all our followers.
Our fabrics are screen printed by hand by our highly skilled printers, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. The minimum quantity you can purchase is 1 meter and you may purchase as many meters as you like. This type of fabric is not recommended for permanent outdoor use as it will fade if exposed to harsh elements such as the sun and rain.
If you would like to purchase fabric swatches please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Design/Pattern Repeat: 70.6cm
• Print Repeat: 70.6cm
• Print Width: 138cm
• Fabric Width: approximately 142cm (Depending on supplier, email for exact measurements)
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric and computer monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• It might be a good idea to scotch guard your fabric if you have children and dogs jumping on the furniture.
• You can purchase a can of scotch guard at your local supermarket/furniture store
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• If we do not have the fabric in your favourite design and colourway in stock, we will print it for you, however please note this will delay the dispatch date of your order - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.