This particular Botanicals Collection is printed on high quality linen which gives the fabric a very luxurious handle and feel, making it an heirloom to be cherished for years to come.
Our Tablecloths are hand-printed, cut, stitched and packaged with love in our Muizenberg studio. This type of fabric is not recommended for permanent outdoor use as it will fade if exposed to harsh elements such as the sun and rain.
We specialise in custom orders, if you would like to order a tablecloth in a different size please contact us at email@example.com
NOTE: Some countries (excluding USA) add extra import taxes and VAT to incoming packages from foreign countries. It is up to you, the customer, to know about and to pay for the shipping taxes in your own country. Carole Nevin is not responsible for any additional costs accrues from custom taxation or abandoned packages. International vendors must agree to these terms when placing orders.
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.