The Ndebele tribes of Southern Africa have been painting their homes in bright patterns for many generations. Our designs are rooted in the culture of Southern Africa so it was natural for me to use these iconic bold patterns for my inspiration. This design is hand painted in 5 colours and is a true labour of love. If you are looking for the bold and dramatic then this design is for you
Our fabrics are hand-painted by our highly skilled hand-painters, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. The minimum quantity you can purchase is 1 meter and you may purchase as many meters as you like. This type of fabric is not recommended for permanent outdoor use as it will fade if exposed to harsh elements such as the sun and rain.
If you would like more information or purchase fabric swatches please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Design/Pattern Repeat: 77.5cm
• Paint Repeat: 77.5cm
• Paint Width: 150cm
• Fabric Width: approximately 142cm (Depending on supplier, email for exact measurements)
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric and computer monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• It might be a good idea to scotch guard your fabric if you have children and dogs jumping on the furniture.
• You can purchase a can of scotch guard at your local supermarket/furniture store
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• If we do not have the fabric in your favourite design and colourway in stock, we will print it for you, however please note this will delay the dispatch date of your order - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.