Our vibrant Cushion Covers are hand-painted, cut, stitched and packaged with love in our Muizenburg studio. Each cover comes with a zip and a sidewinder. This type of fabric is not recommended for permanent outdoor use as it will fade if exposed to harsh elements such as the sun and rain.
If you would like a custom sized cushion cover please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-paint only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• Cushion covers are made slightly smaller than the inners they are designed for, in order to ensure a snug fit. Designed to fit a 50cm x 50cm inner.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.