This bold, two colour, colourful and playful pattern was hand painted before being transferred to a large screen in order to hand print meterage. If you are into a Bo-ho style or an eclectic look this is the pattern for you. I created a Tribal Zebra pattern print to accompany this design (go to Tribal Zebra to find out more) if you are looking to add another complimentary colour or pattern to your look. The fabric is cotton canvas, box woven with a nice soft handle but unfortunately not suitable for use as an outdoor fabric as colours will fade after prolonged use in sun due to our use of eco pigments
Our fabrics are screen printed by hand by our highly skilled printers, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. The minimum quantity you can purchase is 1 meter and you may purchase as many meters as you like.
If you would like more information or purchase fabric swatches please email us at email@example.com
• Design/Pattern Repeat: 30cm
• Print Repeat: 55.6cm
• Print Width: 148cm
• Fabric Width: approximately 150cm (Depending on supplier, email for exact measurements)
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric and computer monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• It might be a good idea to scotch guard your fabric if you have children and dogs jumping on the furniture.
• You can purchase a can of scotch guard at your local supermarket/furniture store
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• If we do not have the fabric in your favourite design and colourway in stock, we will print it for you, however please note this will delay the dispatch date of your order - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.