Our Table Cloths are individually hand-painted, cut, stitched and packaged with love in our Muizenberg studio. This type of fabric is not recommended for permanent outdoor use as it will fade if exposed to harsh elements such as the sun and rain.
We specialise in custom orders, if you would like to order a tablecloth in a different size please contact us at email@example.com
• Your table cloth will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper.
• International orders take approximately 48 days. (If we have your order in stock it may arrive earlier)
• We offer free delivery (via SA Postal Services) within South African borders which takes approximately 21 days. (If we have your order in stock it may arrive earlier)
• If you would like Door-To-Door delivery (within South African borders) select the courier option at checkout.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-paint only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.