This one colour hand printed mix of floral and zebra is a big favourite with our clients. The combination of the hibiscus flower and the zebra pattern creates a fun, tropical African feel. This patterns has been is a firm favourite especially for those of you looking for something African but not too African and something that also includes a bit of floral. Once again with all our prints we use eco pigments and out fabrics are fine for occasional outdoor use but are not suitable for permanent outdoor use as they will fade in the sun over time
Our fabrics are screen printed by our highly skilled printers, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. The minimum quantity you can purchase is 1 metre and you may purchase as many metres as you like.
• Design Repeat: 69.8cm (27.48")
• Print Width: 150cm (62.20")
• Fabric Type: Blend of Cotton/linen
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric and computer monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• It might be a good idea to scotch guard your fabric if you have children and dogs jumping on the furniture.
• You can purchase a can of scotch guard at your local supermarket/furniture store
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• If we do not have the fabric in your favourite design and colourway in stock, we will print it for you, however please note this will delay the dispatch date of your order - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.